- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Management, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Flex-N-Gate is an original equipment manufacturer for the automotive industry. The in-house design department is responsible for all visual communications including the corporate website, sales and marketing materials, plant and product information. The designer team is also responsible for internal communications including departmental intranet sites, facility signage, information displays and video training materials. In addition to Flex-N-Gate materials, the design team works with subsidiary companies including the Urbana Country Club.
The in-house design department at Flex-N-Gate Corporation is seeking a graphic designer. This is a fast-paced, high-volume environment that requires the ability to deliver timely, creative, design solutions. Knowledge of print production and video production is a requirement. Knowledge of and experience using digital photographic equipment is a plus. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, self-sufficient designer with an excellent portfolio, have a strong sense of typography, and be very detail-oriented. This is a full-time salaried (exempt) position with a competitive compensation and benefit package. The position is available immediately.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic or communication design, plus 3-5 years experience.
• Strong understanding of graphic design principles, methods and practices, as well as all phases of design, production, and delivery for video and print materials
• Excellent visual design skills, strong sense of typography, attention to detail
• Strong level of video production and editing
• Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite is a must (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, After Effects)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Basic understanding photography and experience using digital photographic equipment
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize workload, with on-time and high-quality delivery
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Team spirit and the ability to work independently with little supervision
• Professional and positive attitude, ability to take direction and feedback from various sources
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.