GR5 Production Associate (Molding & Assembly)
- # of Openings
- Ventra Grand Rapids 5, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Production associates are crucial to our success by safely producing with plastic injection mold machines and assembling lighting in a cell process efficiently for the automotive industry.
- Operate 2 Injection Mold machines, and check parts for defects.
- Clip and trim, as needed.
- Pack completed parts.
- Retrieving components and finished parts from racks or bins ranging from floor to 4 feet in height and carrying them to stations
- Retrieve boxes of small components (wire harnesses, gaskets, clips, etc.) from shelves.
- May require attaching nuts, brackets, lights, wiring, gaskets, l.e.d. boards and plastic components.
- May require use of screw guns.
- Push/ pull cart with components
- Move components from one station to the next as they move thru the assembly process.
High School Diploma or GED preferred; Ability to work Overtime and Weekends, as necessary.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.