GR5 Maintenance Technician
- # of Openings
- Ventra Grand Rapids 5, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra GR5, a division of the Flex-N-Gate Corporation is growing. Ventra designs, develops and manufacturers a range of plastic injection molded and assembled automotive components. As a Mold Repair-Tool Room technican, you will be responsible for Plastic Injection Mold tear down, repair and re-assembly.
Position Context Variables: Indicate the responsibilities and aptitudes required in completing the essential functions.
Essential Function: To safely maintain the operation of the facility and all of the equipment within.
- Repair and preventative maintenance of production tooling.
- Provide technical assistance to production team and assist in problem solving.
- Recommends equipment shutdown when not performing to specification
- Strong leadership abilities
- Capable of training others
Experience and Knowledge Required In:
- Drill Presses
- Ability to read Blue Prints
- Electrical knowledge
- Hydraulic knowledge
- Knowledge of Hot runner systems which includes HRS, Synventive, Mold masters
Education: high school diploma or equivalent
- Available and willing to work 2nd shift
- Work overtime as needed
- Work well within a team
- Strong Work Ethic
- Excellent Attendance record
- Strict adherance to Safety and Quality requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
This is a manufacturing environment that requires prolonged standing, visual acuity, hand dexterity and working in a warm climate.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4439