GR-5 Production Associate-ALL SHIFTS
- # of Openings
- Ventra Grand Rapids 5 LLC
Flex-N-Gate is looking for production associates. Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 13th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Grand Rapids 5 LLC, a division of Flex-N-Gate, is currently seeking general production associates on ALL SHIFTS. Ventra Grand Rapids 5 LLC manufactures and assembles automotive lighting components.
- Repeatedly assemble parts on a fixture or operate machinery
- Meet all production rates and customer standards
- Know the quality standards for each part
- Use hand tools
- Identify defects
- Train as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good Attendance
- Solid Safety Record
- Positive Attitude
- Team Oriented
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Relocation assistance
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Reference #: 4384