- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Covington LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
General Labor Positions 2nd & 3rd Shift
We provide our customers a comprehensive solution using our collective resources of product engineering, project management, testing, stamping, molding, painting, plating, assembly, and shipping. Flex-N-Gate employees over 13,500 people at 50 manufacturing and 9 product development and engineering facilities throughout North America, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, and Spain. Flex-N-Gate's products include: lighting assemblies, large body and chassis structural assemblies; full bumper and fascia systems, brackets, receiver hitches; exterior trim components, running board systems; scissor and screw jacks, tools, spare tire hoist; hinges, checks, and latch systems.
Assembly, load and unload machines/inspect parts that are being packed, consistent lifts 10 pounds or greater, clean, sweep, general labor work. Includes, but not limited to, using hand tools to insert screws, clips , read, write, walk, bend, carry, inspect, stoop, reach, twist, and stand intermittently, work an 8 hour day equaling a 40 hour work week Monday through Friday plus overtime as necessary for Production needs.
Preferably 3-5 years manufacturing labor work. Candidate is competent and/or willing to learn Quality processes and inspection. Additionally, the individual being considered for employment must be highly motivated, follows directions, team player and strong attendence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work overtime and Weekends as necessary
- Inspect Parts and Components
- Knowledge of Quality
- Complete shift paperwork as required
- Detail and Label parts as required
- Good Attendance
- Solid Safety Record
- Ability to lift 40-50 pounds
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.