- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Flex-N-Gate Bradford is currently looking to hire General Labours for all shifts.
You will be responsible for a variety of light assembly operations.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- $17.95 - $18.70 (shift premiums on afternoon and midnight shift)
- Excellent attendance and attitude
- Basic math and communication skills required
- Ability to stand for 8 hours per day
- Must be available for Day, Afternoon or Midnight Shifts
- Ensure part quality meets established standards
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices
- Communicate with a "Can Do Attitude"
- Follow all established safety procedures
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Meet production goals
- Ability to work overtime
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Job Reference #: 6125