- # of Openings
- Guardian West LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Primary responsibility is the production of quality parts while maintaining rate. Goal is to safely deliver quality parts to customers on time.
- Runs assigned jobs at rate.
- Check to see that guard/safety devices are in place prior to starting a piece of equipment.
- Reads process/work instructions and signs training logs.
- Performs jobs within operation of assigned work center and according to print specifications.
- Responsible/accountable for defective product produced.
- Ensures proper tagging/labeling of produced parts.
- Instructs and trains other operators as appropriate and asssigned
- Previous manufactuing experience.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be a to communicate fluently in English.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.