- # of Openings
- Ventra Fowlerville LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Fowlerville, a division of Flex N Gate, is looking to fill General Labor positions in mid December for various departments in their 223,000 square feet production plant. We have full time openings on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.
- Keep material and components properly identified.
- Trim, flame, or make other required adjustments to raw parts
- Load and unload parts efficiently and carefully from carriers; follow packaging instructions
- Able to read, understand and carry out work instructions
- Document all activities as assgined
- Understanding of quality systems and following quality system standards
- Maintain 5S standards for assigned department
-Able to complete repedative tasks quickly and accurately.
-Able to work assigned shift; Able to work OT as needed.
-Customer, Quality, and Team focused.
-Able to effectively communicate with supervisor and team members.
-Able to follow directions (written and verbal)
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3476