General Labor - 3rd & 2nd shifts
- # of Openings
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Master Guard, a Division of Flex-N-Gate Corporation at the Veedersburg, Indiana facility is currently seeking individuals to join our manufacturing team. We have multiple direct hire production manufacturing positions available on 2nd and 3rd shift. Hourly wages starting from $14.75/hr, up to $19.50/hr. for semi-skilled labor.
- Must be able to properly wear and use Personal Protective Equipment
- Ability to learn and be trained to work instructions and job task
- Must be able to identify all parts used in the Department
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of work instructions
- Must be able to position parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following work instructions
- Must be able to fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners
- Must be able to remove small quantities of metal with hand files and scrape to product close fit between parts
- Must be able to operate air tools or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation
- Must be able to perform job required rate
- Assist in loading and unloading racks, totes and shipping racks
- Clean and inspect bumper shell to standards
- Responsible for proper collection, disposal and management of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma, GED and/or equivalent
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of six months solid previous manufacturing experience
- Must have high attention to detail and organized in their approach
- Must be able to successfully completed pre-employment screening including drug screen, physical and background check
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must be able to lift up to 40 to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to lift to racks ranging from 41” – 54” from floor
- Must be able to perform frequent horizontal reaching, occasional bending and/or squatting and constant walking on concrete floors
- Shift is 8 hours. May work overtime up to 10-12 hours. Two 10-minute breaks/shift and a 20-minute meal break
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Pay: up to $14.75/hour
Hourly wages starting from $14.75/hr
Job Reference #: 4653