Forklift Operator 3rd shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Forklift Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of forklift to move, locate, relocate and stack product.
Startin wage $19.00 with additional $0.50 shift differential. Scheduled wage increases at 3 months and 6 months. Plus monthly attendance bonus
Pulling finished goods from production area to move to shipping area
Provide components to manufacturing areas
Assist with moving product from shipping/ receiving area
At least one year of forklift/ shipping and receiving experience
- • Previous manufacturing experience
• Ability to follow instruction independently
• Highly motivated and self-starting
- Able to meet requirements to receive forklift license
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.