Fine Dining Bartender
- # of Openings
- Urbana Golf and Country Club LLC
Urbana Country Club is looking for outstanding individuals to become part of our exceptional customer service team. You must be a self-starter who prides yourself in treating people well and has a true passion for the hospitality industry. As a Server, you will provide the ultimate fine dining experience through menu knowledge and outstanding attention to detail and customer service for members and guests in our private restaurant as well as our catered and special events.
Scope of the Position
Provide friendly, attentive, and timely service to create an excpetional experience for all of our members and guests.
- Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
- Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Attend to tables in the dining, banquet, pool, and patio areas.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
- Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks.
- Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies. Restock bar with liquor and supplies.
- Transport supplies to bar set-up area. Wash soiled glassware. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area.
- Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
- Process all payment methods. Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Complete closing duties.
- Previous experience working as a bartender in a fine dining restaurant is preferred.
Flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays are required.
Must be personable, energetic and enjoy working with people on a daily basis.
The successful passing of a pre-employment physical and drug screen is required.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs regulary.
Guaranteed, automatic 18% tip on every order.
UCC is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.