- # of Openings
- Ventra Evart, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Facility Manager will be responsible for supporting and coordinating activities concerned with design, construction, modification and maintenance of equipment and machinery, and of construction, utilities, operations, and buildings/grounds maintenance by performing the following duties either personally or through other employees.
- Assists in the design, construction and installation of facilities and systems.
- Maintenance administration of building and grounds, fleet and structural engineering group.
- Utilities operation, maintenance, installation and energy management.
- Monitor and inform management on matters of value of assets, environmental compliance, permits, and regulations and provide recommendations to minimize risks.
- Directs maintenance of plant buildings and coordinates requirements for new designs, surveys, and maintenance schedules for equipment and machinery.
- Prepares bid sheet sand contracts for construction and facilities acquisition.
- Co-ordinates the testing of newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications.
- Manages employees in the maintenance department and electrical group.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Other duties as required.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Quality Management System (QMS) as stated in CQAM.00001 – Corporate Quality Manual.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write, reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, client, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.