Entry Level EDI Analyst
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
This position will be an entry level EDI Analyst. The selected candidate will be trained on EDI setup and support for the North American plants.
On the job training for the following areas:
- CMS Software as needed for EDI and Release Accounting areas
- TLi EDI Software
- Global Service Desk Ticket monitoring
- Customer/Vendor EDI setup, testing and monitoring
- Special Projects as assigned by the EDI Manager
- Customer & Sterling VAN Portals
- Associate Degree in Information Systems or equivalent.
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented and possess excellent time management as well strong problem resolution and decision making skills.
- Good communication skills when dealing with customers, vendors and users.
- Strong organizational skills a must.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.