- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Advanced Product Development LLC (MTC)
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Offers administrative support to the Engineering department of company, creating and editing documents, answering inquiries, following up on data, and information, and entry into documents and/or spreadsheets.
- Supports the Tooling and Engineering groups, utilizing PLM, SAP, CMS, or another ERP system.
- Request Quotations and Enters Responses for tools and other parts.
- Follows up with Suppliers on award of business
- Creates Purchase Order requisitions
- Enters job time for projects into matrices
- Updates tooling and engineering documents as applicable
- Creating presentations and gathering support documents for managers
- Other administrative support duties as assigned.
- Computer literate in various writing software programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Excellent follow through skills and time management.
Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Ability to read, analyze, and create various documentation related to tooling or engineering
Must be capable of communicating with all levels of the organization.
Must be capable of explaining new ideas and concepts so others will understand.
Associates degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred in business, administration or purchasing.
Previous experience in the automotive manufacturing industry preferred.
Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4219