Electrician - off shift
- # of Openings
- Ventra Sandusky, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
- Troubleshooting injection molding machines, stamping and assembly presses
- Fixing any issues with- proximity switches, photo eyes, sensors, lasers, servos all press side equipment
- Working on Engel and Schuler presses
- Reads and interprets diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures. Will be required to create adequate sketches if none are available from other sources.
- Tests equipment after making necessary adjustments, and/or repairs or replaces defective parts or systems.
- Sets-up and uses machine tools to produce/modify necessary components.
- Carries out regular inspections and performs designated preventative maintenance procedures to utilities, services, buildings and machinery as directed.
- Performs repairs and/or modifications to buildings and structures as required.
- Siemens controls
- Plastic injection molding or stamping machinery experience a definite asset
- 3 -5 years’ experience working on Controls-based equipment
- Electrical experience
- Good working knowledge of PLC controls
- Proximity Switches
- Photo Eye Sensors
- Experience in automated equipment
- Welding ticket a definite asset
- This is an afternoons or midnight shift and overtime
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.