- # of Openings
- Ventra Evart LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Research, design and develop the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components and systems.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software to perform engineering tasks.
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems.
- Coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with 10 years of experience and/or Master of Science with 5 years of experience. Automotive electronics experience preferred.
- Must understand DFMEAs, DVPR&Rs, reliability requirements and quality design and robust validation testing.
- Experienced in circuit design and simulation
- Worst Case Circuit Analysis using Math, CAD or equivalent.
- EMC circuit design robustness and testing requirements for automotive products.
- Embedded microcontroller application designer using C or C++. CAN and/or LIN buss programming ability a plus.
- Circuit thermal analysis with CAD experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects. Can integrate OEM requirements into design while managing both supplier and OEM expectations.
- Strong personal and communication skills.
- Must work well with cross-functional teams.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3436