EDI Business Analyst
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
This position will serve as the primary EDI Technician. The selected candidate will be responsible for EDI set up and support throughout the corporation.
- Serve as a primary EDI technician.
- Responsible for analyzing EDI specifications.
- Monitor inbound and outbound EDI transactions. Troubleshoot and help assure quality and maintenance of the EDI Process.
- Perform Data Mapping set ups and test new transactions.
- Support TLi EDI software on a 24/7 basis when required.
- Special Projects when required.
- Daily Operations would also include other duties assigned by the EDI Manager.
- Responsibilities will require being “on call”, via cell phone or home phone, and may require evening and weekend work in response to the needs of the systems being supported.
- Associate Degree in Information Systems or equivalent.
- Technical knowledge: System i (AS400), Query 400, ANSI X12 and EDIFACT EDI standards, Trusted Link (Tli, TLW), Communication Protocols (ftp, https). MS Office: Word and Excel.
- Relevant four + years work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to provide detail technical support for new and existing customers and suppliers.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented and possess excellent time management as well strong problem resolution and decision making skills.
- Strong communication skills when dealing with customers and users.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.