EDI Analyst (Portal Administrator)
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
This entry level position (Portal Administrator) is a starting point for growth into a full-time EDI Analyst within 1-3 years.
- Ability to provide detail support to new and existing customers
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and possess good time management skills
- Strong communication skills with dealing with customers and users
- Responsibilities will require being “on-call” via cellphone or home phone and may require evening or weekend work in response to the need of the systems being supported
- College or University graduate with focus on Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Information Systems etc.
- Strong troubleshooting / analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, high level of MS Office use
- Technical communication protocols (ftp, https) and high level MS Office use
- Relevant 1-2 years’ work experience in automotive manufacturing environment is an asset
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.