Ecoat System Technician
- # of Openings
- Ventra Ionia Main LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Performs maintenance on the E-Coat system, maintains waste water treatment and performs tests in lab. Maintains a clean and safe work area, and has the system ready at the planned production start time
- Drops, cleans, refills, and charges tanks, according to a predetermined schedule.
- Routinely inspects spray patterns, adjusts, cleans, and replaces nozzles as needed to maintain the best performance of the spray stages.
- Changes pretreatment filter bags daily, as needed and paint filter bags according to a predetermined schedule.
- Removal of parts, tooling, etc. that may fall off into and around the system, and placement of these items, into predetermined collection receptacles.
- At times may be required to perform light maintenance tasks, including plumbing repairs, component replacement, and assist maintenance in larger scale tasks when deemed necessary.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment, Maintains 5S standards as they relate to housekeeping in the assigned work area.
- Performs other duties as directed by their supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have current MI driver license and be able to pass hilo and crane certification tests.
High School diploma or GED required. Basic computer skills required. Previous experience in paint operation and basic experience in plumbing and electrical a plus.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4104