Dock Auditor - 2nd Shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Nine Mile Road, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
- Check every rack of parts for shipments for any damage, part quantity, part quality, identification tag, certification tag and rack condition.
- Effectively and efficiently inspect parts. Notify shipping supervisor for any discrepancies. This process is done for everything going out no matter who it is shipping to.
- Scan and label every load going out. If product makes it down to the shipping dock without the proper identification tag or the wrong identification tag your supervisor is to be notified and documented on the Non-conformance sheet with the serial number of the tag created for it.
- Do audit sheets for parts. Any quality, quantity, tag issues that are found during the audit process of checking loads is to be relayed to your supervisor. Any of these issues are to be documented on the dock Non-conformance sheet and turned into your supervisor at the end of your shift.
- Check quantity, quality and label any inbound Any discrepancies notify shipping supervisor. Effectively and efficiently inspect parts. Label all parts up to be put in inventory.
Put any parts on hold that need to be put on hold. A red tag must be present and notify your supervisor. Any parts that are on hold brought down to the dock will be sent back to the hold area. Nothing will ship out that has a red tag. IF Quality releases a red tagged bin or rack and OK’s it for shipment then this needs to be documented on the Non-Conformance sheet with that red tag serial number and was released by Quality.
Must have people skills
High school diploma/GED
- Inventory of parts. If short notify shipping supervisor immediately.
- Knowledge of all quality procedures, any part issues shipping supervisor is to be notified immediately.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good attendance.
- Understand what FIFO is and means.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.