Die Setter- 1st Shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Die Setter is responsible for the set up or changeover of line and progressive dies.
Operate overhead crane and forklift to transfer equipment
Perform coil changes
Adjust press, feeder, coil height
Responsible for press ready at start of day and shut down at end of the shift
Assist with troubleshooting and problem solving to meet quality specifications
Previous production manufacturing
Previous stamping experience preferred
Prefer previous experience changing metal dies or injection mold
Must be able to obtain a permit to operate overhead crane and forklift
Previous experience operating overhead crane and forklift a plus
Able to work independently
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.