- # of Openings
- Ventra Evart LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Data Administrator is responsible for ensuring a timely and accurate data input or output into the system of the department he or she works for.
- The main responsibility of a data administrator is to collect, review and enter data into system.
Operate all office equipment
Review existing data and to correct or update when necessary.
Maintain accurate database records
Provide daily, MTD and YTD reports and communicate to Management daily any suspect issues/areas of concern.
Compile statistical reports
Assist with verification and editing of input and output data
Maintain records of various task related to the job
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the clerical field
- Must be very proficient with Microsoft Office; Specifically Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Must have excellent communication skills and abiltiy to work independently.
- Must be able to utilize shop floor systems.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4697