- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Flex-N-Gate Rockford, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The cycle counter counts all materials, verifies data against the system and reports findings.
- All work must be performed in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with Company policy, local provincial and/or federal rules and regulations;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Awareness of Environmental Policy and Quality Policy; how the position’s responsibilities impact on environment and quality
- Personnel performing work affecting production quality shall be competent on the basis of on-going training, appropriate education, skills and experience.
- Performs other duties as required by supervisors or managers to keep pace with changes in scope of work.
- Turn in completed count sheets;
- Keep work area, racking and material clean and organized;
- Ensure the floors are clear of all skids and wraps (ask driver for help if needed);
- Report any damaged packaging or suspect product.
- Walkie and pallet certified
- High School Diploma
- 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication (read and comprehend instructions)
- Organizational and dexterity skills
- Attention to detail
- CMS knowledge
- Knowledge of components and materials used in the production process
- Basic computer skills – Email, Excel, Microsoft Office
- Basic Math Skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 9272