- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Chicago, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
A Cycle Counter is responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity. To do this they must research inventory discrepancies and reconcile them. The Cycle Counter is responsible for completing physical inventories, cycle counts, random or receipt audits and reconciliations.
Ability to utilize Microsoft Office products and communication are required. Data entry, report generation and analysis of the data are an ongoing duty. Other tasks include resolving issues pertaining to material defects, invoice discrepancies as well as delivery timelines.
· Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
· Document damaged product.
· Ensure inventory accuracy
· Conduct cycle counts and report out on inventory accuracy
· Maintain database for inventory correctness
· Work with MRP
· Ensure that parts are moving correctly
· Track inventory accuracy
· Document cycle count processes
· Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Excel
· Understanding of Bill of Materials
· Coordinate the movement of purchased materials.
· Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and equipment in industrial establishment: Issues tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned, manually or using computer.
· Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
· Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment, manually or using computer.
Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 1year experience.
· Inventory control experience is a plus
· Must be able to drive a Forklift and Stand up
· Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
· Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
· Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
· Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
· Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments
· Experience with Microsoft Office.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Mathematical aptitude
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs. as part of the job function.
· Must be able to pass the forklift certification test and drive a forklift on a daily basis.
· Must be computer literate.
· Have strong verbal and written skills
· Must be detailed oriented.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 9233