Customer Service (Logistics) Coordinator
- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Responsible to ensure that customer requirements are met and customer release information is relayed to manufacturing accurately and on a timely basis.
• Responsible for addressing any customers issues
• Generates daily load sheets and requirement listing
• Monitors all Customer Portals
• Ensure adequate supply of containers through weekly inventories
• Monitor activities on the dock and activities of the shippers/receivers
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and instructions
• The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Quality Management System (QMS) as stated in
CQAM.00001 – Corporate Quality Manual.
• High School Diploma/GED
• 2-3 years related experience in customer service activities in a manufacturing or similar fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well in a team with customer-focused orientation and strong sense of delivery. Supervisory experience would be an asset
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.