Customer Service Coordinator
- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Ridgetown is looking for an enthusiastic individual for our Customer Service Coordinator position.
- Responsible for addressing any customers issues
- Generates daily load sheets and requirement listing
- Monitors all Customer Portals
- Ensure adequate supply of containers through weekly inventories
- Monitor activities on the dock and activities of the shippers/receivers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and instructions
The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- Good computer skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Leadership Skills
- Team Oriented
- Highly Motivated
- Attention to Detail
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.