Customer Service Coordinator - Container Management
- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
To maintain smooth flow of returnable containers from all Customers.
- Maintain established floats on all returnable containers for all customers
- Ensure back up expendable packaging is available for emergency use if/when needed
- Analyze floats monthly and adjust when needed
- Gather all inbound container packing slips from docks
- Receive all inbound empty container shipments into internal spreadsheet and customer systems.
- Analyze daily/weekly requirements & ensure all containers are available in plant
- Manage all container repairs
- Create paperwork and communicate with repair facilities to co-ordinate shipments
- Maintain and track all container ins/outs daily
- Communicate directly with customer container management team when containers are needed
- Conduct weekly cycle counts in yard and plant
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-3 years related experience in cusomer service/container management activities in a manufacturing or similar fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Stellantis/Ford 3270 systems
- Knowledge of Ford/Stellantis Container Management Policies
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work outside in inclement weather when needed
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 8811