- # of Openings
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Keeps office areas clean and orderly condition and tends to breakrooms and bathrooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOB PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Wears gloves (Kevlar or rubber), steel toe shoes, safety glasses, ear protection
· Must have visual acuity, near and far, ability to see others and safety
· Building heated, not air-conditioned, and may work some outside in all weather
· Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
· Must be able to communicate in English
· Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4927