- # of Openings
- Health & Safety
- Flex-N-Gate Covington, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Keeps office areas in clean and orderly condition and tends to breakrooms and bathrooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs and cleans breakrooms and bathrooms
- Empties trash and garbage containers
- Cleans equipment touch points every 2 hours
- Provides other production janitorial and water spider duties as needed throughout shift
- Maintains supply and inventory
- Completes documentation required by department
- Trained on work instructions easily identifies location of work instructions in department
- General awareness and knowledge of TS/QS9000, environmental standards, and how it affects the department
- Understands the requirement and use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Has general awareness of safety requirements and regulations
- Must have good attendance and solid safety record
· All other duties as assigned
JOB PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Wears gloves (nitrile or rubber), steel toe shoes, safety glasses, safety vest
· Must have visual acuity, near and far, ability to see others and safety
· Building heated, not air-conditioned
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.