Corporate Security Systems Administrator
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Management LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Corporate Security Systems Administrator (CSSA) is responsible for the administration of all Corporate Security Systems assets. This includes any and all camera, access control, and computer systems as well as all security software applications. The CSSA will maintain compliance with company policies and procedures in the protection and integration of security system assets. Provide software application support as it pertains to required Corporate Security Door Access Control and Closed Circuit TV applications. Additionally, the CSSA will work closely with the global IT Department personnel to assists in all areas of project management, implementation, integration, training, and deployment of Corporate Security System assets worldwide.
- Oversees worldwide facility access controls as pertains to Corporate Security policies and procedures governing Door Access and Close Circuit Television (CCTV) applications. This duty applies to all Corporate Security hardware and software assets.
- Oversees software application training for worldwide IT Department personnel to include policy enforcement on granting access to facilities through the oversight of physical security systems including: badging, access control, CCTV, and alarms.
- Oversees facility level CCTV assets to include maintenance, monitoring, installation scheduling, upgrading and servicing. This duty applies to both system hardware and software.
- Oversees facility level physical door access control devices to include maintenance, monitoring, installation scheduling, upgrading and servicing. This duty applies to both system hardware and software.
- Work with local IT Department personnel to perform routine Windows OS server management, desktop software management and support of facility hardware and software assets to maintain integrity.
- Conducts annual security inspections and facility assessments to review security procedures and provide recommendations.
- Prepares and maintains detailed records pertaining to all Corporate Security hardware and software assets.
- Ensures that proper industrial security procedures are followed in accordance with OSHA and other Government Sponsor Regulations.
- Acts as an advisor to management on hardware and software application platforms to ensure compliance of applicable government sponsor regulations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of current and state-of-the-art security equipment standards and technology.
- Provides product research, feasibility studies, software integrations, project planning for physical security to include placement and integration of door access systems, CCTV, and computer system assets.
- Prepares written or narrative reports of facility assessment findings to the Corporate Security Director.
- Performs other qualified duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Recommended completion of Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline or equivalent related work experience.
- 4 to 6 years work experience in Information Technologies and Systems.
- 4 to 6 years work experience in software and hardware technologies as related to Door Access, Badging, and CCTV platforms.
- Recommended experience should include but not limited to Hirsch-Identiv Velocity Door Access hardware and software platforms.
- Recommended experience should include but not limited to Avigilon video surveillance and asset monitoring hardware and software platforms.
- Recommended certificates in Information Technology and Systems security.
- Recommended certificates in physical and industrial security.
- Technical understanding related to improvement of industrial facility and office security policies.
- Demonstrate understanding of project planning and life-cycle assessments of all hardware and software systems and meet security industry best practices.
- Experience with desktop operating systems, including Windows 7 and 10.
- Experience with server operating systems, including Windows Server 2012 – 2016.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are required for correspondence, reports, briefings, and procedures, good verbal and listening communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a highly developed professional image are prerequisites.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft desktop office applications.
- Working knowledge of National Industrial Security Program, Intelligence Community Directives and associated industrial security regulations, policies and laws.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.