Corporate Human Resource Systems Manager - Europe
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
- The Corporate Human Resource Systems Manager - Europe will be the lead Ceridian HR and Payroll system administrator contact for Europe operations; reporting directly to the Global Director of HR Systems.
- The region currently includes Spain, France, and Germany.
- This position can be based out of Spain or France.
- Responsible for being the top Ceridian HR and Payroll system administrator contact for Europe operations.
- Implementation of Human Resources Systems at the facilities.
- Provides end-user support and training to HR system users.
- Understands and interprets company HR policies and procedures and the need for compliance.
- Verifies adherence to, and reports any non-compliances of, company HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain the confidentiality of personal employee information, company information, records, and related issues in accordance with all the applicable laws and policies.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- University Degree or College diploma in related field
- 5+ years Ceridian system administration experience (user and/or implementations)
- 5+ years Human Resources management/admin experience
- Payroll experience an asset
- Must be fluent English
- Must also be fluent Spanish or French
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to travel internationally
- Possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Ability to submit to, and pass, a background check.
- Full benefit plan of drug, dental, vision
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer for EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled/AODA.
Job Reference #: 4624