- # of Openings
- Human Resources
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Plastics Mississauga is currently looking for a Cleaner/Custodian to take care of our facility. The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition. This individual must be able to work a split shift and be flexible.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
Hours are 12pm - 9:00 pm Monday Through Friday.
- Clean plant and office washrooms (walls, stall enclosures, toilets, floors, sinks)
- Stock plant and office washrooms with supplies (soap, toilet paper, and hand towels)
- Clean employee and office entrances of snow during winter months
- Clean office kitchen including sink and restock with paper towels and dish soap
- Clean plant lunch rooms (floors, tables, sink, walls, doors and windows, microwave)
- Empty garbage cans in plant
- Clean front offices, materials office, front board room
- Pick up garbage from the front office entrance that is on the ground
- Dust and wash walls and windows as required
- Special clean ups as required
- Empty the cigarette receptacles outside and pick up cigarette butts from the ground near the employee
- Wash plant floor with floor sweeper
- Sweep and wash office floors
- Remove garbage from each office
- Sweep lobby
- Clean First Aid room
- Dust office filing cabinets
- Clear cobwebs from lights and doors
- All other duties as assigned
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a manufacturing faciity is an asset
- Must be able to work on own with little or no supervision
- Must be able to work split shift
- Required to wear a safety vest at all times
- Personal Protective Equipment will be provided
- Must have strong attention to detailed. Required to perform any other projects as specified by the Maintnenance Manager or Plant Manager
- This role will have physical demands including but not limited to lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 8874