- # of Openings
- Ventra Angola, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Primary responsibilities include safely and efficiently servicing, cleaning or supplying restrooms, break-rooms and offices as well as other common areas of the manufacturing plant.
- Maintain a safe work environment while complying with the departmental procedures regarding environmental protection.
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms, break -rooms, and offices.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Follow procedures for power equipment, including scrubbers, oil/dry vacuums, and sweepers.
- Prepare cleaning solutions in line with current hazard communication protocols.
- Relieve Press Operators as needed.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Actively participate and lead 5S activities within the facility.
- Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, or parking areas, using snowplows, snow blowers, or snow shovels, or spread snow melting chemicals.
- Strong attention to detail and have good planning abilities.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to work within deadlines.
- Must be flexible and able to work all shifts and hours, including overtime with little or no notice.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- General awareness of TS16949/ISO14001, environmental standards and how it affects the departments.
- Must meet minimum eligibility and selection process as outlined in the handbook.
- Previous janitorial/custodial experience preferred.
- Meet all training requirements.
- Physical Requirements Include:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
- Standing , bending, lifting, grasping, reaching, pushing, pulling, fine manipulation, foot controls
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 8824