Ceridian Implementation and Configuration Analyst
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Flex-N-Gate Sterling Heights, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Reporting directly to the Director of Human Resource Systems – Global, the Ceridian Implementation and Configuration Analyst is responsible for the Ceridian System configuration and testing. Responsibilities will scope from the North American implementation project, through to ongoing system and user support thereafter.
Configuration, administration, and support of the Ceridian implementation project across North America. System and user support across North America beyond project completion.
- 3-5 years of Ceridian System administration experience
- Human resources systems project implemenation experience
- 3-5 years payroll processing experience
- 3-5 years of human resources administration experience an asset
- University degree in Human Resources or Finance an asset
- Detail orientated
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.