- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Flex-N-Gate Sterling Heights, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Ceridian Implementation and Configuration Analyst is responsible for the Ceridian system configuration and testing. Responsibilities will scope from the implementation project through to ongoing system and user support thereafter. Performing Human Resource systems related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Director of Human Resource Systems – Global and the Corporate Human Resource systems staff.
- Maintain the confidentiality of personal employee information, company information, records, and related issues in accordance with all the applicable laws.
- Configuration and testing of the Ceridian system during the implementation project.
- Ongoing configuration and testing of the Ceridian system beyond the implementation project.
- Configuring workflows, reports, and other forms in the Ceridian system.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Four year College Degree preferred
- Three to Five years’ experience in Human Resources or Payroll
- Three to Five years’ of Ceridian system administration experience
- Three to Five years’ payroll processing experience
- Three to Five years’ of human resources administration experience an asset
- Ability to read, write and speak English effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team-oriented individual with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
- Ability to complete multiple assignments
- Detail oriented
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.