CDL Shuttle Truck Driver
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Logistics, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Flex-N-Gate Logistics will be hiring new Class A CDL Shuttle drivers to support Flex-N-Gate Logistics in servicing Flex-N-Gate manufacturing facilities in transportation of materials & supplies in a safe & timely manner. The shuttle positions will be local runs, and will be paid hourly.
- Must have a current commercial driver’s license
- Must have a current DOT medical card.
- Must be willing, on occasion, to deliver dedicated daily runs due to last minute call-ins, vacations, etc.
- 2 years verifiable experience preferred with safe driving record
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3320