Blanking Press Operator
- # of Openings
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Sets up and operates blanking press to fabricate components in support of bumper and tubular running board systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Powers up and shuts down the press
- Sets-up and runs press in continuous mode
- Installs specified dies on press bed
- Install programs properly
- Changes shut height
- Raises and lowers slide in inch mode
- Raises and lowers feed table
- Installs progression and feed rates properly
- Sets pressure for roll lift and pinch pressure
- Must have knowledge of emergency stop locations
- Inventories materials on work list
- Operates banding equipment and material jog pendant
- Completes required department documentation
- Trains on department work instructions and easily identifies location of same
- Completes the overview for statistical process control
- Must have good attendance and a solid safety record
- All other duties as assigned
JOB PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.