- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Supports and initiates automation programs throughout the Maintenance and Production Departments by implementing and maintaining automation projects/programs for the company.
- Implements new equipment in plant and co-ordinates activities with maintenance;
- Organizes and maintains project schedules by communicating with both plant personnel and supplier’s timing requirements;
- Develops project objectives by conferring with management regarding design, set-up and maintenance;
- Maintain and continuous improvement on current automation equipment and robotics cells
- Support engineering and prototype trials and time studies;
EDUCATION: University degree/College diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: Support engineering and prototype trials and time studies;
2-4 years related experience in an automotive/manufacturing industry.
REQUIRED TRAINING: PLC Programing - Studio 5000, Industrial Communication Protocols and Microsoft Office Software.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: Robotics, Automation Technician
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Job Reference #: 4511