- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Fast paced assembly of moulded painted automotive parts.
- All work must be performed in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with Company
Policy, local, provincial and/or federal rules and regulations;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Produces components by following work instructions to assemble parts;
- Inspects parts visually for obvious defects and component verification;
- Installs tape, steel and/or other components to moulded/painted parts as required;
- Packs finished products in racks, bags, cardboard boxes, dunnage and totes;
- Label parts ensuring label accuracy;
- Maintains work area per 5S sheets posted.
- Good communication (Read and comprehend instructions);
- Organizational and dexterity skills;
- Attention to detail;
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Job Reference #: 4569