Assembly - Operator
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Effingham, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
- Must be willing to rotate on different jobs
- Be able to maintain an acceptable work pace throughout the day.
- Must be able to lift automotive parts up to 30 lbs, bending, reaching, twisting, and standing
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Experience utilizing hand tools and/or machinery is a plus
- Self-motivated reliable team player. Must be dependable, on time.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to learn new skills and behaviors.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.