- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
We are currently looking to fill Assembly Operator positions for all 3 shifts (Days, Afternoons, Midnights). Steady shifts but must be available to work all 3 shifts during employment as you may face shift changes at any time.
Day Shift 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Afternoon Shift 3:00 pm to 11:00pm or 4:00 pm to 12:00 am
Midnight Shift 11:00pm to 7:00 am
- Assembles components by following work instructions
- Install lights, harnesses, and/or other components to painted parts as required;
- Label parts ensuring label accuracy
- Maintains work area clean and replenishes parts as required
- Personnel performing work affective product
- Personnel performing work affective product quality shall be competent on the basis of on-going training, appropriate education, skills and experience
- Performs other duties as required by supervisors to keep pace with changes in scope of work
- Good communication (Read and comprehend instructions)
- Organizational and dexterity skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of components and materials used in the production process
- Working positions change from standing to bending and lifting up to 30lbs
- Ability to work in a team enviornment
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.