- # of Openings
- Ventra Fowlerville, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Plan, direct, or coordinate the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
- Manage the production and service assembly department.
- Provide and maintain the production equipment.
- Interview, train, develop, evaluate, promote, and discipline subordinate personnel.
- Drive continuous improvement activities and teams.
- Work with Process Engineering on process and engineering changes.
- Participate in Corrective Action Plan development, implementation and follow-up as quality problems occur.
- Provide input for forecasting long range planning and assembly capacity.
- Provide support onsite to the customer (travel may include extended stay or little notice)
- Support prototype builds and data collection and reporting of builds.
- Cultivate and expand positive employee morale.
- Document all activities as required.
- Provide support and maintain compliance with all company guidelines, union contracts, TS16949, ISO14001, and all applicable government regulations and standards.
- Any additional responsibilities deemed necessary by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 6 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- A well-rounded background in assembly and supervision.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 5242