- # of Openings
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Loads, unloads and move materials within the plant onto process equipment.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand
- Loads materials into internal/customer supplied shipping racks installs strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to other designated areas by hand jack
- Counts, weighs and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on containers
- Lifts product by hand or with power hoist and cleans work area
- Must inspect parts according to inspection standards
- Must change part racks on conveyor system
- Must be able to identify all parts
- Must have good attendance
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have good hand to eye coordination
- Shift is 8 hours. May work overtime up to 10-12 hours. Two 10-minute breaks/shift and 20-minute meal break
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.