- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Currently seeking candidates for production area of operations. Must be willing and flexible to work in either the assembly or stamping area of the plant.
Job tasks can include the following:
- loading/ unloading machines
- visual inspection of parts
- accurately completing required production paperwork
- packaging of product
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1 year solid manufacturing experience in a fast paced, quality focused environment.
Prefer previous stamping or robotics experience.
Must have excellent attendance history and be able to pass pre-employment screening including background check, drug screen and physical.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3539