Accounts Receivable Administrator
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Texas, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Accounting Administrator performs a variety of general accounting tasks to support the Controller in ensuring various transactions are properly recorded in accordance with the company policies. The duties focus on accounts receivable.
Job Duties – as applicable to defined responsibilities
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents and records.
- Updates and maintains accounting and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Enters data into computer systems using defined computer programs
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Investigates questionable data and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accounts Receivable
- Responsible for the set up and maintenance of customer accounts in the ERP system.
- Maintain up to date billing system and carry out billing, collection and apply customer remittances.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or
- 1+ years of related experience and/or training.
- Collections/Payable/Payroll experience is preferred, as applicable.
- Basic knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with computer applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Detail oriented.
- Physical ability to lift 25lbs.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
This job description is not inclusive. The duties, experience, functions, and any other descriptions herein may be changed at any time and other duties may be assigned as necessary. The company reserves the right to add, delete, or otherwise alter these responsibilities when and as necessary.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.