- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Advanced Product Development LLC (MTC)
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Accounting Administrator will be responsible for compiling and substantiating business transactions and analyzes data in resolving Accounts Payable/Receivable issues with vendors in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- OEM Tooling Audits
- Entering Sales Orders
- Assigning Project Codes to Sales Orders
- Review and Assist in reconciling tooling inventory balances
- Follow-up with Program Management
- Invoicing Capital and Packaging costs
- Required Associates degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- General PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Solid communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to budget time effectively and take initiative
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness to ensure quality and consistency
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4546