- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Advanced Product Development LLC (MTC)
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Accounts Payable Administrator will be responsible for compiling and maintaining invoices and checks substantiating business transactions and analyzes data in resolving payment issues with vendors in a high volume, fat paced environment.
- Match vendor invoices with purchase orders and receiving documentation
- Enter, post and reconcile invoice batches
- Analyze and prepare debit and credit memos as necessary
- Validates invoices for payment as required
- Prepare accounts payable check runs
- Processes and assembles check documentation for mailing to vendors
- Prints and maintains all accounts payable reports and files
- File paid check copies with attached documentation into appropriate file drawers
- Review vendor statements to assure receipt of all vendor invoices
- Researches and resolves A/P issues with vendors
- Reconciles A/P sub-ledger to general ledger and processes month-end A/P closing
- Execute all job responsibilities in accordance with TS-16949 requirements and actively participate in the continuous improvement process and incorporate the zero defect standard in all work
- Cash requirements
- External audit support
- Internal audit support
- Special projects as assigned by management
- Required Associates degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- General PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Solid communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to budget time effectively and take initiative
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness to ensure quality and consistency
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4337