- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Detroit, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Accounting Administrator performs a variety of general accounting tasks to support the Controller in ensuring various transactions are properly recorded in accordance with the company policies. The duties may focus on accounts receivable, invoicing, collections, and payment discrepancies
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents and records.
- Updates and maintains accounting and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable, invoicing).
- Enters data into computer systems using defined computer programs (ERP, Payroll )
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Investigates questionable data and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Experience processing customer invoices and applying cash receipts
- Manufacturuing Plant Experience
- Accounts Receivable
- Responsible for the set up and maintenance of customer accounts in the ERP system.
- Maintain up to date invoicing and carry out invoicing, collection and apply customer remittances.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- resolving purchase order/contract/ invoice or payment discrepancies and documents
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data in accordance with Company policy and procedures
- Resolves invoicing discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or
- 3+ years of related experience and/or training.
- Auto Industry experience a plus.
- Accounts Receivable experience needed
- Basic knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with computer applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Excel- Pivot tables
- Must have automotive experience
- Ability to follow up on collections and payment discrepencies
- Collections Experience
- Payment Discrepancies
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4197