- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Oklahoma LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
PLEASE INSERT A 1-2 SENTENCE SUMMARY OF THE POSITION.
The Accounting Administrator performs a variety of general accounting tasks to support the Controller in ensuring various transactions are properly recorded in accordance with the company policies.
PLEASE INSERT A LIST OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory.
Ensure materials are in proper locations.
Report discrepencies over/under amounts.
Communicate and develop continuous improvements in regard to inventory.
PLEASE INSERT A LIST OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Basic knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with computer applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Detail oriented.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.