- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Management, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Accounting Administrator performs a variety of general accounting tasks to support the Controller in ensuring various transactions are properly recorded on accordance with the company policies. The duties may focus on payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable or any combination of these.
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents and records
- Updates and maintains accounting and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g. disbursements, expense vouchers, accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable, invoicing)
- Enters data into computer systems using defined computer programs (ERP)
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers
- Investigates questionable data and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Processes accounts payable in accordance with corporate internal control procedures, including 3-way match
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; preparing vouchers; resolving purchase order/contract/invoice or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent form a two-year college or technical school, and/ or 1+ years of related experience and/or training
- Collections/Payable/Receivable experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with computer applications and administrative systems, specifically Microsoft Office
- Ability to work alone and prioritize tasks/assignments
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-orientated individual with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Detailed orientated
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 8688